Water Challenge: Week 2
So glad that you're returning for week 2!
How is it going?
We have a few more weeks to go. I know you'll keep drinking lots of water.
You've got this!
Last week we focused on keeping your water bottle with you at all times.
Click HERE for week 1.
Week 2 is about continuing the commitment. Below are a few water recipes to help enhance your water intake experience! I also have a bit of homework for you!
Infused Water Recipes:
Here are some ingredients you can add to refrigerated water. The more thinly sliced the fruit is, the better and faster the water will become infused. If you're using any fresh herbs, try to muddle them before you place them in the water.
Let me know which combinations are your favorite and if there are any ingredients you'd suggest!
- Watermelon and Mint
- Pineapple and Mint
- Pineapple Basil
- Cucumbers and Mint
Please do at least 2 of the following this week:
1- Send me your water intake goal.
- Both the Habit Tracker (.pdf or image) & Goal Tracker are great for setting and tracking your intake goal.
- It should be measurable. How many oz?
2- Send me a pic of your water bottle!
- Do you add anything to your water?
- Do you use more than one water bottle?
3- Send me at least 2 wellness topics or questions you're interested in. It can be about anything!
4- Send me your reflections.
- How did you feel on days that you were able to reach, exceed or even get close to your daily water intake goal?
- Are you finding the Hydration Chart to be useful?
I'm excited to see what you'll share!
Check back next Wednesday for more!
Brielle 🌺 IG @WellwithBrielle