So delicious, easy to make & definitely affordable.
This salad took me less than 10 minutes to make!
- Corn ( I used 1 small can of no salt added corn)
- Tomatoes ( I used 2 large Roma tomatoes)
- Red onions (I used less than half of a large onion, but truly wanted to use way more. I love onions! It's a shame that eating them raw makes your breath smelly!)
- 1 medium-sized Avocado
- Garlic powder + Cayenne pepper
- Pour corn into a container of choice.
- Add diced tomatoes, red onions, and medium-sized avocado to container
- Season food with garlic powder and cayenne pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients
- Serve & enjoy or place in the refrigerator
🌺🌿 #EatWellTip :
Leave the avocado out if you plan to use this mix for different purposes (omelet, salads 🥗, tacos 🌮, wraps 🌯, etc.) I enjoyed mine over brown rice with pinto beans and topped it with some Greek yogurt! Yumm 😋